Tuesday 28 August 2018

Dem Old Tapes - Part 12 - Sickness

 This week's look at one of Dem Old Tapes looks at this debut 1995 demo from Greece's Sickness. The band were around from 1994 - 2000 and had 3 demos in their time.

I really have no memories of how I came to have this demo, maybe I was sent it for review or I could have picked it up off a distro, I have no idea whatsoever.

Track List
Hate
Compulsory Choice
After Life
Deplorable Conviction

Band line-up
John - Bass
Nikos Samakouris - Drums
Christos Tsihlas - Vocals, Guitars

Drummer Nikos is now in a Black Metal band called Nocternity

***************************************************

Make sure you check out my latest podcast HERE


*********************************************

Check out some music on...

**************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment