Tuesday 7 August 2018

Dem Old Tapes - Part 9 - Warp Spasm


This week I talk about Warp Spasm, this Death Metal band from East Yorkshire were around from 1990, releasing 3 demos before changing name 1st to Blastcage, then changing style and name to Earthtone9 who were not to my taste. Earthtone9 are recently reformed I think and are touring the UK with Pitchshifter in November.



"Beyond the Parameters of Resolution" from 1993 is the 1st of their 3 demos

Check out some of the tracks from this album length demo HERE

I will be playing a track off of this demo on my next podcast, but check out last week's show HERE whilst you wait.



*********************************************

Check out some music on...

**************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment