Saturday 5 September 2009

Clash of the Tit-ans - My 40th birthday gig - 5.9.09

Bludgeon, Basement Torture Killings, Kemakil, Virus and Suffering

Bloody classy flyer!!

This was my 40th birthday gig and I only had the one battery so sadly kept most of it to record the frankly appalling set by my old band Suffering. The camera-man for us had no experience at all in filming and as such it's mainly the back of people's heads haha. Performance wise we'd had one practise in about 9 years and I was pissed so it was all very slapdash haha I had a bloody great night though. Roll on the next one.... 50th maybe?






















*********************************************

Check out some music on...


*********************************************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment