Thursday 20 October 2011

Engorgement, Unfathomable Ruination, Oblivionized, Cerebral Bore & Severe Torture @ The Purple Turtle - 20.10.11


Buy the Engorgement album
Excruciating Intestinal Lacerations

Pick up their album \m/
Misshapen Congenital Entropy



Buy CDs for Cerebral Bore here


Looking to buy some music? Check the link \m/ Severe Torture


*********************************************

Check out some music on...





*********************************************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages
High Speed Hangover Podcast
Metal Perv TV

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs
Metal Perv TV
Tales From The Grey Side

Here is my Patreon
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL
NO plastic

No comments:

Post a Comment