Thursday 29 November 2012

Wretched Soul, Desolator & Bull-Riff Stampede @ Nambucca - 29.11.12


This was the original gig flyer so I am guessing that The Sanity Days must have pulled out. A band called Bad Son headlined but Colin Tyler who filmed everything else had to leave and missed them.
Check out his pages for more vids

**************************************************************************







*********************************************

Check out some music on...



*********************************************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment