Thursday 16 May 2013

Metal Perv TV interview with Mike from Bloodwork


On the 16th of May Metal Perv TV caught up with Mike from Death/Black/Extreme metallers BLOODWORK to talk about the band and especially their upcoming LP vinyl release "World Without End"

Here is a link to the gig that they did at The Unicorn, Camden 20th June 2013. I get up on stage for a bit of singing for the final song of this clip





*********************************************

Check out some music on...



*********************************************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment