Saturday 7 September 2013

The Cradle Will Rock - 2013


When I went up to Shildon for The Cradle Will Rock 2011, Kevin Hole the brother of Holosade guitarist Gary, was very helpful, picking me up from the station and letting me stay in his house and now he is letting me use some of the footage here that he took at The Cradle Will Rock 2013. Thanks mate you are a true metal brother \m/



*********************************************

Check out some music on...



*********************************************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment