Sunday 20 October 2013

High Speed Hangover Podcast - Show 12





Hey-ho another show!

After the previous episodes where we dedicated the shows to our mates Dave, Steve and Lindz we have decided to randomly dedicate to death each show to some random person we vaguely know from the underground metal scene!! This week that dubious honour goes to Keggs Kuntry!! What a lucky fellow!!

We also played a few tunes from bands that played Live Evil this weekend

Bands this week are:-




















*********************************************

Check out some music on...



*********************************************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment