Sunday 12 April 2015

High Speed Hangover Podcast - Show 83



It's show 83 loyal podophiles and time for another of our lovely guests. This time it is our loyalest and most vocal of podophile pals the awesome Mr Headtrip Higgins. Grey went to his place on last weeks show to chat with and play tunes with the LODM chapter of the NYDM and they played all NYDM affiliated bands, this week Trippers plays a load more NYDM bands and they all kick arse. We also do a bit of cross dressing and we look stunning, brace yourselves for a sexual disturbance of the moist kind when you see our sexy pics and our sexy tunes that we play are gusset warming too hungry 
God damn it those foolish anti-pods don't know what they are missing!! Share the word our loyal friends, share the show link around, share the love, pass the sick bag, "more tea vicar" cried the Duchess as he pulled her on him with all the well worn ease of an old Wellington boot. Never confused, I was never confused....


Bands on this weeks show are -


    

*********************************************

Check out some great music on Amazon

If you are in the UK, USA & Canada and shop on Amazon through my link it helps me out \m/


*********************************************************************************


Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry

No comments:

Post a Comment