Monday 13 July 2015

High Speed Hangover Podcast - Show 96




Hello folks, it's show 96 and it is another solo DJ Grey effort as for various reasons this show has been delayed for a day, so Fra couldn't join in the fun. Anyway here it is now and I hope you dig my feeble attempts to entertain you all and my delightful use of foul expletives. On my last solo show I must've beaten some kind of record for use of the word 'fucking'. This time I dial up the use-of-the-word-cunt-o-meter up to 11. I am such a potty mouth.

Enjoy & share the show it with your mates please

And check out this short film that Lisa, Fra & I made during my holiday last week


Bands on this weeks show are -
Callenish Circle 


Mist of Nihil 


Murder Corporation 


Ewigkeit 


Deep Cunt 


Adversary 


Disharmonic Orchestra 


Paramæcium 


All music used with the kind permission of the bands. All copyrights belong to the bands.


Please like our facebook page 



All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry

No comments:

Post a Comment