Saturday 15 August 2015

High Speed Hangover Podcast - Show 101


Hello and welcome to the show! 101 wow, we have entered our 2nd century of shows! Mr Fra is not on the show again today so rather than going solo Grey has decided to start his ventriloquist act using his old teddy bear RattleTed! The bell in his ear jingles when he headbangs, he is cool. Grey solo is no more sensible than he is with Fra, he also breaks his own record for most uses of the expletive 'fucking' in a single song introduction.


Bands on this weeks show are -














*********************************************

Check out some music on...

**************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment