Sunday 3 January 2016

High Speed Hangover Podcast - Show 120


Oi ya bums I have taken out serious Fallout 4 playing time to do this show for you so you'd better bloody give it a listen and a share!! PLEASE!! It's our 1st show of the new year. Fra plays Canadian thrash and my part of the show is a mystery theme, see if you can work it out!!

Bands on this weeks show are -


















All music used with the kind permission of the bands. All copyrights belong to the bands.

Also look into the great event Death to Cancer 

Sound effects are from the following sources 
SoundFXNow.com 




*********************************************************************************
Check out some great music

Or if you are after some band merch have a look HERE

*********************************************************************************


Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry

No comments:

Post a Comment