Sunday 3 July 2016

High Speed Hangover Podcast - Show 146


Hello again you beautiful podophile people, I see you are back once more for some awesome metal and some daft DJ waffle, cool, that's grand. Click on the link and let DJ Grey entertain you with all sorts of sordid shenanigans. We've got poetry, we've got The Randomizer, we've got the MUG band of the week, we've got cool promos, we've got history, we've got war, we've got aliens probing your orifices but mainly we've got music. So while there's moonlight and music and love and romance let's face the music and headbang like a bunch of crazy motherfuckers \m/

Bands on this weeks show are -






















*********************************************

Check out some music on...

**************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment