Sunday 18 June 2017

High Speed Hangover Podcast - Show 196


It's Father's Day in the UK so I wanna give a big shout out to my rocking Daddio Catman Jack, who never tires of reminding me that without Rock n Roll there would never have been any heavy metal!! So thanks all you 50's pioneers for paving the way :) Gotta bumper show again this week, full of cool tunes and my usual annoying nonsensical waffle

With tracks by - 
(Go buy their stuff folks)


























*********************************************

Check out some music on...



**************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry



No comments:

Post a Comment