Saturday 30 March 2019

High Speed Hangover Patreon Exclusive - 'Willies' Special

This show is exclusive for my Patreon patrons. Please consider becoming one TODAY 😊
Here you go my darlings, after the perfect bouncing breasted show from last month here we have a squishy selection of sweaty dangly bits for this month's "Willy" themed show!! It's a massive proudly swinging dong of a show, no erectile disfunction here!! Get your hands on this mouth watering beauty!! It's such a beast of a show you won't want to stand in the urinal next to it!

With tracks by -

Luciferum Penis

Chainsaw Penis

























*********************************************
      

Check out some music on...

**************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment