Sunday 21 April 2019

High Speed Hangover - Show 291


Here it is folks, I'm hitting you up with another one of my super Metal packed shows for you all to bang your heads to and throw the horns at! If you dig the show and you want to tell the world then share it with your mates. If you really dig the show and want to help me out financially then you can donate via Paypal on the PodOmatic page, or you can sign up via the Patreon, for $1 a month you get an extra show every month. Also people in the UK if you do your Amazon shopping via my adlink they will pay me! So please do that!

With tracks by -

Maze of Terror
























*******************************************************************

Here is the Retribution Alive Facebook page
Check it out for event information

*********************************************

Check out some music on...

**************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment