Sunday 23 February 2020

High Speed Hangover - 335


So this week's show has been a big operation and I thank you all for being patient with me. This show has been delivered with surgical precision and is just the tonic you need to get you through the day. This show is both 'ill' and 'sick' in the trendy (or is it out dated), positive sense of the words. Remember Heavy Metal is the best medicine and if you don't enjoy the show you can kiss DJ Grey's anatomy!!

Warning: side effects may include headache and stiff neck through frenzied headbanging.

With songs by - 

Dr Bone






























Check out the article on premature babies surgery HERE

*******************************************************************

Here is the Retribution Alive Facebook page
Check it out for event information

*********************************************
If you wanna buy me a beer?! 😜


Check out some music on...

**************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment