Sunday 26 April 2020

High Speed Hangover - 343


Well here we go with another super long show, and as it's the last Sunday of the month it's a theme show as usual. This month's theme is all on the subject of 'Angels'. Check it out folks there's about 40 damned songs on this week's show so there should be enough to please all of the heavenly host and all of the fallen angels too.

With tracks by - 

Angelfall








































*******************************************************************

Here is the Retribution Alive Facebook page
Check it out for event information

*********************************************
If you wanna buy me a beer?! 😜


Check out some music on...

**************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment