Sunday 21 June 2020

High Speed Hangover - 351


Rev up your engines as it's show time folks, another Sunday, another day of putting together a jam packed show of Metal music madness. Check out some tunes by the following worthy bands and go follow their pages and buy their products.

With tracks by - 

Corners of Sanctuary




























*******************************************************************
Check out these compilations




*********************************************
If you wanna buy me a beer?! 😜


Check out some music on...

**************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment