Sunday 14 November 2021

High Speed Hangover - 424

Welcome to another show headbangers, more great bands, more cool tunes, more poetry and inanity. With 30 cool metal acts for you to check out, you're bound to find something that pleases your metal tastes. Please go like the band pages and follow mine too, hey if you enjoy the show and wanna help out then check out my Patreon page.

With tracks by - 


 *********************************************

Check out some music on...

*********************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Follow me on Twitch

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

Check out my Redbubble SHOP

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment