Sunday 8 May 2022

High Speed Hangover - 449


Welcome to yet another show folks! As usual there's a ton of great bands on here for you to check out. Perhaps you'll find your new favourite band, click play to see. Make sure you support all the bands that you like, there's links for each of them down below. Give them some love. Follow my pages too. Bands, make me a show intro

With tracks by -



 *********************************************

Check out some music on...

*********************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Follow me on Twitch

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

Check out my Redbubble SHOP

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment