Sunday 6 November 2022

High Speed Hangover - 475



It's always a pain in the arse to come up with write ups for these shows, I've been repeating the same tired mantra for years now, so here's part of an old write up from show 105 that amused me so I'm going to cheat & use it again!!
This show has over 3 hours of DJ Grey titillating the podcast airwaves with his sultry, sexy, spandex swelling brand of daft DJing and great metal playing. Rub yourselves intimately as he caresses you with craziness, gasp and pretend you don't love it as he fondles you with freaky foolery, lay back and beg for more as he anal-probes you with alliterative awesomeness!!!

Rejoice in my metal mastery you wanton sluts as I pump you with my high speed hangover horniness

With tracks by - 



 *********************************************

Check out some music on...

*********************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Follow me on Twitch

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

Check out my Redbubble SHOP

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry



No comments:

Post a Comment