Sunday 29 January 2023

High Speed Hangover - 487



Have some metal in your orifices folks, loud, heavy, brutal, melodic, chaotic, all sorts of cool stuff on this week's show as per usual. So click play & enjoy the awesome tunes.
Also I know no one will bother as ALL bands are pretty much lazy arses, but if anyone in a band wants to make & send me a spoken intro for a future show that'd be nice! Check out my Patreon link too if you wanna help me out financing the show. If I can't get a new laptop soon the show's over basically, every little helps! Anyway enough of my pathetic begging just click play & rock out.

With tracks by - 




 *********************************************

Check out some music on...

*********************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Follow me on Twitch

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

Check out my Redbubble SHOP

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment