Sunday 30 April 2023

High Speed Hangover - 500


Well we made it folks, show 500, blimey!! I hope you all enjoy the show, only 166 more to go until I quit! If you want any more than those 666 shows then feel free to sign up to my Patreon as I make a bonus themed show for my supporters every month. Come on, it's show 500 for fuck's sake, someone, anyone sign up to it, or even better everyone sign up to it and get your mum's to sign up too so I can quit trying to find a job! haha as if!!

With tracks by - 


*********************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Follow me on Twitch

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

Check out my Redbubble SHOP

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry

No comments:

Post a Comment