Saturday 23 February 2013

Thrash Vs. Death @ The Unicorn - 23.2.13

Killer Hurts, Black Skies Burn, Gout, Desolator, Merciless Precision, Sublime Cadaveric Decomposition & Endovein



Thrash Vs. Death a great concept and a great night of heavy music to appease the metal masses gathered in The Unicorn on this night. Slick Thrash and Blasting Death & Grind locked horns \m/ \m/ to see who would triumph to win the hearts and minds of the metal horde. The result was a dead heat I would say, a noble and fantastic win for both genres and for the headbanging faithful.







*********************************************

Check out some music on...



*********************************************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment