Sunday 4 August 2024

High Speed Hangover - 566


It's show 566, only 100 to go to 666, (or is it 99), anyway the countdown to the end of the show starts now!! Enjoy the excellent bands on the show this week guys.

With tracks by - 



************************************************

Get the Black Lion Records sampler HERE

*****************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Follow me on Twitch

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

Check out my Redbubble SHOP

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for playing out stuff on your show man. We appreciate it. We have been on the quiet side the last few years after Covid but are currently in the studio recording a new record. Stay Tuned... Management, KadaverDolls.bandcamp.com to listen/download our full discography free of charge...

    ReplyDelete