Saturday 6 April 2013

Cythraul, Dehuman & Master @ The Boston Music Rooms - 6.4.13


A good gig this one, I missed Aeternum and Sturmtiger had line-up trouble when their drummer was unable to get to the gig in time after travelling back from Europe so I never bothered to video them on this night.

So 1st up were Cythraul who played a veritable storm tonight, they really brought their A game to tonight's performance

Cythraul


Dehuman

Master

*********************************************

Check out some music on...



*********************************************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment