Saturday 27 July 2013

Herofest @ The Red Lion, Gravesend - 27.7.13

Unforeseen Prophecy, Cursed As Angels, Death Valley Piledriver, Freedom Cage, Vendetta, Prolapse, Mantora


Another great gig filmed by Colin Tyler, never heard of this event but it had 4 stages with a variety of musical styles it seems. All in aid of the charity Help For Heroes. Here are a few vids that Colin took on the day/night. Check out his pages proper for much more in depth footage

Facebook          YouTube


I can't be bothered to figure out all the band times in order here, so feel free to check out the Facebook event page for this if you want to know more
















*********************************************

Check out some music on...



*********************************************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment