Saturday 6 July 2013

Metal Perv TV Special - Basement Torture Killings


At the great Death Metal gig from the last post on 6th July 2013 Grey also caught up with the guitarist Paul F (aka Tarquin) from infamous serial killer Death Metal band Basement Torture Killings. They chatted all manner of nonsense which you can view below, with a couple of live BTK clips thrown in so you can see what the band are all about if you didn't know already.


*********************************************

Check out some music on...



*********************************************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment