Wednesday 14 August 2013

Vulgate, Neon Halo & KroW @ The Unicorn - 14.8.13


What better way to spend an otherwise dull Wednesday night than to head off to The Unicorn to watch 3 sets by 3 bands that I had never seen before? I have included a few videos in this blog entry shot by my mate Colin Tyler, he shoots loads of great shows and is kindly letting us share some of his footage on our channel. Cheers mate, check out all his stuff on either of these two links

Facebook

YouTube 

1st up were Vulgate from Hastings




Followed by Chatham, Kent band Neon Halo




Then all the way from Brazil came KroW


*********************************************

Check out some music on...



*********************************************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment