Saturday 23 November 2013

Unforeseen Prophecy, Inner Fire, Kremated, Silas, Neon Halo & Zocalo @ The Beacon Court, Gillingham - 23.11.13


Metal Perv's mate Colin Tyler put on a cool gig and filmed it for prosperity. Here is what he has to say about the event.


"Thirty years ago I was involved in an accident which resulted in the amputation of my right arm.To celebrate this I decided to put on a charity gig in aid of B.L.E.S.M.A.
British Limbless Servicemen's Association.
Although I did not lose my arm in service this, I'm sure you'll agree, is a very worthwhile cause.
When I started to organise it the response was phenomenal from all the bands, the venue and friends and fans alike of Heavy Metal Music.
We raised over £600 for B.L.E.S.M.A., from the door, a raffle and collection boxes which is, simply put, amazing.
I really can't thank everyone that was involved enough.
Thankyou for your time in reading this and I hope you enjoy the videos.
Unfortunately the lighting isn't much but the music is what really matters."















*****************************************************************

All vids by Colin Tyler

*********************************************

Check out some music on...



*********************************************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment