Friday 17 January 2014

High Speed Hangover Podcast - Show 25




The awesome Dj Grey and the irksome Liam "Mum I just shit my pants" Fra are back a bit early this week as they both have stuff on over the weekend. Grey is going to a gig on Sunday and taping bits for Metalperv TV and Liam "It's all warm and running down my leg" Fra has a 1st band practise with London future thrashers Quite Frightening! Lots of great tunes this week as per usual and a fair bit of daft and irreverent chat too. Wow this is our 25th show! A quarter of a ton!! Plenty more shows to come though, please share the show link with your mates and like our FB page. Tune in next week for more fun thrashing frolics and daft deathly doings with DJ Grey and Liam "Maybe I should wear a nappy" Fra

Bands on this week's show are:-




















*********************************************

Check out some music on...



*********************************************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment