Sunday 19 January 2014

M2TM LONDON - HEAT ONE - Bloodwork, R.I.P. Sanity, Gutlocker, Morktar & The Venus Complex @ The Purple Turtle - 19.1.14


The flyer above is incorrect, Bloodwork came in as a late replacement. They and R.I.P. Sanity made it through to the next round. I had some camera issues tonight (mainly for Bloodwork which is why there are 3 shortish vids of them)


(slightly) Blackened Death Metal 



Thrash Metal

Gnarly Noise Metal 

Raw Black Metal 

Brutal Progressive Death





*********************************************

Check out some music on...



*********************************************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment