Saturday 22 February 2014

High Speed Hangover Podcast - Show 30




H.S.H has just reached thirty
playing metal that's down and dirty
So don't be a ho
listen to the show
or Fra will get quite shirty!!

Yay podophiles we hope you enjoyed that silly limerick, check out the latest show, loads of great, classic bands on this bad boy from Liam "I talk nonsense sometimes" Fra and a host of promo tracks of current bands by DJ Grey, altogether another fantastic show as you'd expect from the High Speed Hangover team. Oh and a fair bit of nonsensical DJ chatter too!! 
We hope you enjoy the show, please share the link with your friends



*********************************************

Check out some music on...



*********************************************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment