Friday 28 February 2014

Meat Train, Zombified, Decrepid, Basement Torture Killings & Entrails @ The Unicorn - 28.2.14


This was a great, really busy gig on a Friday night at The Unicorn and as well as me (Grey) there was also UK Slam Productions and YeAuldMetaller filming, so I will link to all the footage here. I didn't film too much really as I forgot my unipod and couldn't be bothered to kill my shoulder especially when there were other people doing a fine job already \m/ :) \m/

(Footage from UK Slam Productions cos I missed them)







Click here for all the full set vids that UK Slam Productions did from side of stage on the night



And check out YeAuldMetaller's vids from this gig too




*********************************************

Check out some music on...



*********************************************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment