Sunday 29 June 2014

High Speed Hangover Podcast - Show 43



Wowzers!! It's show 43 and our 1st birthday!!!! Love and kisses, fizzy pop and lashings of cakes to all our glorious podophiles!! We have some great birthday messages from some of our lovely friends, thanks so much you guys and girls We hope you have enjoyed the 1st year of our madness and hope that you will stick around for many years to come xxx you sexy beasts

Bands on this week's show are:-























*********************************************

Check out some music on...



*************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry



No comments:

Post a Comment