Sunday 11 January 2015

High Speed Hangover Podcast - Show 70



This week it's back to just the gruesome twosome! We had a cool show last week with our mate Elric as a guest, we got over 300 listens to that show!! Cool!! This show we talk a bit about football and bonsai trees and the usual old load of bollocks really! Enjoy podophiles and share with all your anti-pod chums until they are brainwashed into being clever podophiles too!!



*********************************************

Check out some music on... 


*********************************************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment