Sunday 8 May 2016

High Speed Hangover Podcast - Show 138

High Speed Hangover Podcast once again will hit you in your E-zone. Yes that's E for Ear as the great sounds of death, thrash, doom and black metal grace yours ears....

Lost the rest of the show write up on PodOmatic cos I deleted it before archiving it properly... oops

This is my post from Facebook

This latest High Speed Hangover Podcast show will satisfy your "E-zones", that's E for 'Ear' and E for 'Erogenous'

Tune in now for total E-Zone satisfaction \m/

*********************************************

Check out some music on...

**************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment