Sunday 6 November 2016

High Speed Hangover Podcast - Show 164



Clash of The Titans \m/ 


In honour (sort of) of the upcoming Titanfest in London on November 19th (with awesome pre-show on the 18th), I present to you a show about The Titans, the giant gods who ruled before The Olympians in Greek Mythology
Enjoy the show and share the link otherwise I may go all castratey on you like Cronus did to his dad, or else ram a thunderbolt up your arse in true Zeus fashion!


Bands on the show this week are -


















*********************************************************************************
Check out some great music

To buy the film that influenced this show check out 
Clash of The Titans

For more information check out these links for 
Greek Mythology


*********************************************************************************


Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

No comments:

Post a Comment