Sunday 27 November 2016

High Speed Hangover Podcast - Show 167



After 3 weeks of themed shows there is no specific theme this week other than the regular "DJ Grey is a twat" theme that is kind of par for the course. 

Lots of great bands of course and the always highly regarded regular features The Randomizer, Track 13, Poetry Corner and The Double of the Day

This weeks poem is by my homegirl Vickie Johnstone, she does books too so go check out her page and buy her stuff



Bands on this weeks show are - 


















*******************************************************************

Here is the Retribution Alive Facebook page
Check it out for event information

*********************************************
If you wanna buy me a beer?! 😜


Check out some music on...

**************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment