Monday 12 December 2016

High Speed Hangover Podcast - Show 169



Never fear, High Speed Hangover Podcast is here!! Faster than a speeding dildo, more powerful than the cord on a string of anal beads! Able to buy small things with a single pound.... Damnit I needa new description writer, I am all out of ideas and poorly rehashing old ones.... It's not like anyone reads this shit anwya, I am not ewven gonna spellcheck it, cos fucki it who cares, I am gonna tyoe it wothout eben looking at ther screen, hahahahahahahahahahahahahaa boob obbohoohohho yeah whatever, tune in next week for motree dribvel 


Bands on this week are -

Zora

Queen Elephantine

Manowar

Malevolent Creation

Onslaught

Barbarian Swords

Doom's Day

Prion

Thrashole

End My Sorrow

Apocryfal

Morgana Lefay

Ass To Mouth

Lifeblind

Demise of The Crown

Solitude


No comments:

Post a Comment