Sunday 4 December 2016

High Speed Hangover Podcast - Show 168




Everything on this weeks show is fresh and new and in no way a rehash of previous shows whatsoever, I swear, Scout's honour, I hold on to my magnificent balls and testify to this sworn truthhood! (Just checking for lumps actually, hmmm while I'm down here maybe just a quick wank to ensure everything still working ok)

No repetition, No compromise, No milk this weekend please, back Monday and can I get a loaf of bread too?

Bands on this weeks show are -

Sadael

The fella from Sadael needs some dosh, send him some if you have it spare

Evil Scarecrow

Deja-vu

Deja-vu 

Blackened 

Cerebral Fix

Tales of the Tomb

Alitosis

Inner Shadows - Deja-vu

Speedwhore

Warlord UK

Necrocracy

Deceased

Embrio

Hetman

Necrodeath

No comments:

Post a Comment