Sunday 9 July 2017

High Speed Hangover Podcast - Show 199


Show 199 and my brain takes a break even moreso than usual and I manage to cock up everything and talk utter word salad for most of the show! Yay! Go me! I blame the lack of sleep and totally hope it's not early onset dementia!

Check out the bands, go like their pages, buy their stuff, share the show link folks, it'll be totally Jeremy Von of you all to do that for me \m/

C'mon back for next week's 200th show, I'll try and get my brain and mouth back under control for that one

Bands played today are -

Adrian Pain and The Dead Sexy

Pagandom

The Projectionist

Norse

Anihilated

Martyrdoom

Return To Void

Palace of Worms

Crossbones

Banished

Time Walk

Sovereign

Sacred 13

The Sarcophagus

Oratory

Longhouse

Bleeding Tears

Achiote

The Watchers

Slowly Suffering

Violet Cold

No comments:

Post a Comment