Sunday 30 July 2017

High Speed Hangover Podcast - Show 202



Here it is vault dwellers, settlers, mutants, ghouls and scummy human detritus of the post-nuclear apocalypse world! Rejoice! High Speed Hangover Fallout themed special is here! More creative than a G.E.C.K., more useful than a water chip! Find your father, your son, or just the bastard who shot you in the head and left you for dead and settle down to hear some great bands.

With tracks by -



































Check out my YouTube channel for some Fallout related videos, subscribe, watch all my vids a million times so I can get some lovely ad revenue :P
My Fallout videos


Check out my Fallout blog too

And if you have a taste for the post-apocalyptic check out these 

Post-Apocalypse Movies

And if you are looking for some more Fallout stuff for your collection click HERE

*********************************************************************************

*********************************************************************************


Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry

No comments:

Post a Comment