Sunday 28 January 2018

High Speed Hangover Podcast - Show 228 - Monster themed show


This show is a MONSTER!!!!!!! I got a bit carried away, I like monsters, myths and cryptozoology and I've managed to collect enough together on this show to make it last over 4 and a half hours long!!!! It's chock full of hairy beasts and poisonous lizard things from folklore and fantasy.

With tracks by -

Turma

SinnerAngel

Beansidhe

Basilisk

Cage

Barghest

Tractorass

Black Annis

Redacted

Satanic Rites

Temple of the Maggot

Assacre

Gargoyle

Beast Impalor

At The Graves

Gremlin

The Projectionist

Faces of Cain

Earthbound

Lich

Damocles

Kobold

Sabbat

Manticore

The Pseudo Philosophers

Slowjoint

Mindcrushers

Extremities

Stribog

Gentry Lord

Bakken

Ten Ton Slug

Wendigo

Wight

Wyvern

ÜMLÄÜT

    *******************************************************************

Here is the Retribution Alive Facebook page
Check it out for event information

*********************************************************************************
Check out some great music

Or if you are after some band merch have a look HERE

*********************************************************************************


Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry

No comments:

Post a Comment