Sunday 16 December 2018

High Speed Hangover - Show 273

Here you go with today's show, look it's a photo of a thrush that I'm using as the picture for today's show for reasons that are very reasonable. Anyway here's the show with lots of cool Metal music on it, check it out you headbanging heroes and moshing maniacs!

With tracks by -

Evercross























Theatres des Vampires

NoCebo

Death on Fire


Get the Wacken Metal Battle Canada Vol.5 Compilation

Get the Armstrong MetalFest 2018 - Mountain Moshpit Vol. 3 Compilation
HERE

Get the Shredmonton Sampler
HERE

Get the Grindcore Worldwide Compilation Vol. 2
HERE



*******************************************************************

Here is the Retribution Alive Facebook page
Check it out for event information

*********************************************

Check out some music on...

**************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment