Sunday 3 February 2019

High Speed Hangover - Show 280

It's show time folks, another 2 - 3 hours of awesome Metal tuneage for your Sunday listening pleasure, or you can download or stream it any day of the week from this link as it has no expiry date, so knock your socks off, fill your boots and all that sexy stuff.

With tracks by -

Motör Militia


























Get the Wacken Metal Battle Canada Vol.5 Compilation

HERE


*********************************************

Check out some music on...

**************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment