Tuesday 19 February 2019

Dem Old Tapes - Part 35 - Mourn


 This week's look at one of Dem Old Tapes from my collection features London Doom band Mourn. They formed in 1991 and had 2 demos and a self-titled full-length album in their time. This is their 2nd demo from 1993 "For Evermore". I guess they split up sometime after their album release of 1995. 

Track List
An Introduction
For Evermore
Drowning
Through These Eyes

Line-up
Steve Draysey - Bass
Will Palmer - Guitars
Caroline Wilson - Vocals
Alan French - Drums, Percussion
Alastair Riddell - Guitars (Brule)

I won't post this online as Rise Above Records released it a while back so I am guessing it is copyrighted still by them. You can check it out in the video here and I will play a track from it on the show this Sunday. If you want to buy a copy, the link is HERE





Check out this week's podcast show HERE



*********************************************

Check out some music on...

**************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment