Sunday 22 September 2019

High Speed Hangover Patreon Exclusive - Tree special

This show is exclusive for my Patreon patrons. Please consider becoming one TODAY 😊
Oak-Kay, I hope you willow me to do a tree themed show for all yew PodOmaniacs this month!! This show is all spruced up which allows me to apple-y all my DJ skills into creating a beeching show for yew sexy people. If you are not a fan of trees please don't pine as it's done now and with me at the h-elm be assured that it's a pretty larch show, over 3 hours long!! As I get alder I don't mind making an ash of myself for the sake of some terrible puns.

With tracks by - 


























********************************************

Check out my Airforce Giveaway HERE

Check out my Karmic Link Giveaway HERE

*********************************************
If you wanna buy me a beer?! 😜


Check out some music on...

**************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment