Tuesday 19 November 2019

Dem Old Tapes - Part 44 - HAW (Hairy Axe Wound)


This week's tape I have hardly any information on, I don't remember buying it, I think I got it to review in my zine. The tape has no address on it, but I think they were from Yorkshire and had members from a band called The Enchanted but I could well be remembering incorrectly!! I reviewed it in my zine and I'm pretty sure I hated it. If memory serves I just saw it as a throwaway dirty joke by the guys, just having a bit of a laugh and not being at all serious with songwriting, production etc I just remembered they had some crazy origin story where singer Da Gash had a vagina for a mouth or something like that!! LOL kind of funny but daft as heck!

The demo plays like a recorded live session down the practice room and I couldn't be bothered to seperate it into tracks so I popped it all up as one file into the archive site if you want to give it a listen.




Track List
Inseminating Rectal Ballflaps
Slack Gash Attack
Deep Beaver
Torn Me Anus
Granny Wants Bumfun
Fucking Die
Fuck
Quim of the "Hill"

Line-Up
Da Gash - Vox
Turd Burgla - Guitarz
Wank Biskit - Mor Guitaz
Rev Thurberger - Bass
Phalik Cukumba - Drums


*********************************************
If you wanna buy me a beer?! 😜


Check out some music on...

**************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment